Monday 16 May 2011

Trinity Update

Hi folk's

Well it's been a "Mad, mad month"

First I took a couple of weeks out for a nice family holiday in Polis in Cyprus.


Here's Ben, Jeannie, Lilie Rose & Rachel (LR's Carer)


Latchi Harbour just round the coast from where we stayed!


Could not believe seeing this Norton in a local Taxi Rank's window.


Sadly I had received a call at Paphos airport from my sister to inform me my Aunt had passed away suddenly which was a very sad ending to a beautifully holiday.

We got back a week last Thursday and I've not stopped since, first it was catch up time as you always do with emails & post. One thing waiting for me were the Gilles Chain Adjusters & the Zero Gravity Screen.

Saturday we went to see Jenny Eclair who was hilarious.

Sunday it was off the The Lowry Centre to see "Ice De Glace" curtsy of "BadBoyBez". If you get the chance to go see the show do so, they are amazing.

Bank Holiday Monday we had the Manc Riders round for a pre-France BBQ which was great, except for the wind.


How to keep your neigbours happy....... LOL!

Tuesday I started getting ready for the IOM TT1000 buying a 10 Lt Petrol can that fits in my top box

Wednesday sorted "The Beast", chainged oil and fillter, washed and polished and oiled her up ready for the week-end. Packed my change of clothes and printed off ferry tickets.

Thursday I was of up to Haysham fot the SteamPacket Ferry to Duglas to take part in the

IBA TT1000

Friday / Saturday on the IOM riding 1000 miles in 30 hours

Sunday washed "The Beast" & wound down with the family.

Monday sadly it was my Aunty's funeral down in Temple Normanton, she was laid to rest at the side of my Mum.

Tuesday I was on the phone all day chasing bits of Trinity all over the place.

Wednesday I collected the re-covered seat from Tony Archers in Huddersfield.

Thursday I was in Mansfield collecting my rearsets from Mark. A nicer chap you could not wish to meet. All I cam say is they look amazing and I can not wait to start and get stuck back into Trinity's re-build.


If you want a set of "Class" Rearset's
This is your man, Mark at RCD-Tec


All built with pride & skill.


The only bad news so far as been the fact that Dream Machine have still not finished the paint work so once the new parts are on I will grind to a halt again.

So it will be back in the garage soon to fit the Gilles and Rearset & of cause take a few more picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment