Monday 23 July 2012

Dad's 'n' Lad's Big Adventure - RBLR1000 2013


COME ON! Let's make this a MASSIVE RBLR1000 Event in 2013 and get registered NOW! right here!

I'll be riding next year and taking Ben as Pillion. Possibly the youngest Pillion in the events 5 year history.

Who's going to join us?

Posted Image

If this guy can do it on a Yamaha 125cc so can YOU!

Only 333 Days to go!


Please, please Sponsor Ben & I on our Dad's 'n' Lad's Big Adventure

The Wandering Walton's Just Giving Page


Just getting the word out there on Twitter from @Jap_STi_3 https://twitter.com


The Wandering Walton@Jap_STi_3
Fancy a go at this next year Sam, Ben & I are riding, come and join us Entry for 2013 now open!
Fancy a go at this next year Ben & I are riding, come and join us Entry for 2013 now open!

Great Responce from Matthew

Matthew Cashmore@matthewcashmore
always up for this kind of thing. I'll have a new baby at that point however so wont committ until next year.
 
Fancy a go at this next year Ben & I are riding, come and join us Entry for 2013 now open!
Fancy go at this next year, Ben & I are riding, come and join us Entry for 2013 now open!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment