Thursday 6 October 2011

Time to get Mr. T Finished.......well almost!

Well I received the dreaded letter from Parcel Force Worldwide yesterday, requesting payment of Import VAT £27.22 plus the Clearance Fee £8.00. So it was straight onto the "tiniternet" to get it paid.

The penultimate parts for Mr. T will be here today all the way from Christian at Adventure Designs, LLC who are based at 30930 Huntwood Ave., Hayward, CA 94544, U.S.A. (510) 586-8447.

Having had a great email conversation with Christian via eBay where I bought a set of Wide MK3 High Performance Pivoting Footpegs by Pivot Pegz. I also bought the AltRider Crash Bars which Christian kindly packaged and shipped together with the pegs.

These should arrive today so in readiness I removed the original Crash Bars last night and whilst I was at it, took off the Yamaha Skid Plate as I have also ordered the AltRider Skid Plate which is in transit as I type.



Time to remove those Yamaha Crash Bars.






And the final nut!



& here is the YouTube Video that set the ball rolling!

AltRider Hard Parts for the Yamaha Super Tenere

Come on Mr. Postman where are YOU?


No comments:

Post a Comment