Friday 17 February 2012

I came over all "Nick Sanders" today ......

Having just swapped out three rusty allen bolts up front and given Mr. T a good jet washing, all I can say is, “I did come over all Nick Sanders” (in a good way mind Nick) and went mad with the stickers.

The stickers have been sat in the garage for quite a while and having had Jaxon fire me over half a dozen just made it impossible not to adorn my trusty stead with them. So out came the box and away I went.


As Jaxon would say Mr. T looks “Awesome!”.  

I had a couple of hours in the garage with Mr. T yesterday fitting the Gerbings Heated Jacket Liner wiring looms and mounting the portable controller for my jacket near the seat lock. The looms were a doddle to fit running the wires under the tank and then under the seat meant a really neat finish. Sadly I found I need at least two extension leads to ensure it’s easy to plug the jackets in.


Very tidy if I do say so myself

Whilst I was in there I also mounted the Action Cam that I’ve owned for a couple of years now. I hardly ever use it but it’s nice to know the mount is there just in case.


Roll camera, action......

 I thought I’d better give the new additions a quick ride out before our trip down to the Overlander Adventure Tour Bike Day at the Ace Cafe on Sunday 21st February so headed into Rochdale. All I can say is "WOW!" the heat from the jacket is simply amazing, I had to stop twice to turn the heat down. Warm arms, front, back and neck, these Gerbings Heated Jacket Liners are simply amazing. The only question I have to ask myself is "Why on earth has it taken me so long to buy one?"

If you are toying with the idea of buying a heated jacket, as I did for some considerable time, "Just do it!". It will be the best investment you make in a very long time. Don't just take my word for it call and speak to Martin at Powered Adventures.

Finally my "Man in America" is busy working away on the petrol tank project and all is going to plan. I will be dedicating the 10,000th Blog Hit page to The XT1200Z Tank Conversion Project so just keep watching this space for further updates.......


Here's to the final piece of the puzzle......



No comments:

Post a Comment